Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mark Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder

I wanted to do a short review of this product Mark Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder because this is the first powder/foundation that I have found that doesn't make my face feel oily.

I'm not one to wear makeup everyday as typically just after an hour it feels like the base of my makeup is melting off. My face reacts by making more oil if I put something on it.

This powder I can wear all day and it honestly doesn't feel like I have anything on at all. When I put it on it does feel like the natural oil on my face is being put to work to make my skin look and feel smooth.

This powder also blends so well with IDEAL SHADE Concealer Stick. I'm just so excited that this product exists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Hana Shine
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme designed by Jakothan Sponsored by Internet Entrepreneur